GAME DAY LOW CARB SLIDERS
A great low carb option for Game Day or just family and friends.
- 8 SoLo Carb Classic Dinner Rolls
- 8 slices deli ham or 8 slices fresh turkey
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
2. Slice horizontally the connected 8 buns in half and place the bottom half in a greased casserole dish.
3. Mix together mayo and Dijon mustard then spread over the bottom bun layer.
4. Place the ham and/or turkey and Swiss cheese on the buns, overlapping the pieces.
5. Place top half of connected buns on top.
6. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and optional poppy seeds.
7. Pour the butter mixture over the sliders and cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for 10 more minutes, or until the cheese melts.
8. Remove from the oven. Use a sharp knife to cut the sliders apart. Serve warm and enjoy!