Low Carb Rye Cheese Ball
- SoLo Carb Rye Bread
- 1/2 lb. grated sharp cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 lb. butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1/4 lb. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. brandy
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
1. Blend cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and butter well with electric mixer.
2. Add onion, mustard and brandy.
3. Form into ball and chill 1/2 hour.
4. Mix pecan and chives.
5. Roll cheese ball into nut mixture until well coated.
6. Wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
7. Serve with SoLo Carb Rye Bread and enjoy!